Monday, February 26, 2018

My review of "What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions" by Randall Munroe

What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical QuestionsWhat If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions by Randall Munroe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love books. I give books, and get books at Christmas. Lately I've been reading primarily on kindle, so a hardcover Christmas book has an uphill battle. I got this book last Christmas, and enjoyed it so much. It's a perfect little book, if you have a curious mind, like to read in five-minute chunks, and find humor and science a good mix. I don't want this book to sit idle on a shelf, so I'll look for a friend to hand it to. Munroe is witty, understated while at the same time happy to talk about massively overblown hypothetical situations. And of course his little stick-figure cartoons are the best. Do you live in or near Oakland, and want to borrow this book from me?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment